While the world is struggling to contain the Corona virus, the hackers are trying to take advantage of the chaos amid COVID-19. According to Google there has been a huge surge in COVID-19 related phishing attacks and they identified more than 18 million daily malware and phishing emails related to COVID-19 scams. That’s on top of the more than 240 million daily spam messages it sees related to the novel coronavirus.
In many cases the malware and phishing threats aren’t new but just existing malware campaigns updated to exploit fear and confusion around COVID-19.
PhishRod, a global provider of anti-phishing & security awareness solution provider is conducting a workshop in collaboration with Bahwan IT to help organizations implement a framework to thwart phishing attacks. The hands-on workshop will cover the following:
- Putting technology controls on test to determine if a phishing email can land in your mail box.
- Determine end user behavior against phishing attacks.
- Quantitative analysis of the vulnerable user behavior.
- Automating End user Awareness on COVID-19 & related Phishing Attacks through Computer Based Trainings.
- Reinforcing Work from Home Policy to aware end users.
- Enabling end users to report COVID-19 Phishing Scams.
- Analyzing Reported incidents through built-in intelligence feeds.
- Deleting confirmed phishing emails from end user mail boxes.
- Certificate of Attendance for Participants
- 200 User License for PhishRod Suite
- Computer Based Training Module on COVID-19 Awareness & Identifying related Phishing Scams