Security Awareness as a Service
Awareness as a Service Banner
Awareness as a Service Section
While organizations invest in technology to strengthen the defense, hackers are now targeting the weakest link in the organization, i.e. The Humans. Building an impactful security awareness program is a time taking process. It requires signiﬁcant human resources and time to bring about a cultural change with respect to cyber security. Factors like lack of resources for automation & development of the awareness program, high dependency on the tool for program automation, no baseline assessment, lack of analytics & KPIs and the inability to justify the ROI are to name a few challenges that organizations face.
While organizations invest in technology to strengthen the defense, the hackers are now targeting the weakest link in the organization, i.e. The Humans.
Security Awareness as a Service is designed for organizations that intend to develop high-impact security awareness programs but have limited resources in this area. Our Managed Services team takes complete ownership of the security awareness program from development to execution while prioritizing the client’s input. We employ a comprehensive engagement methodology for our Awareness as a Service, following the Assess-Aware-Empower-Enforce strategy.
The Assess phase involves reviewing current security awareness practices, benchmarking against optimal levels, and conducting baseline assessments through simulated phishing campaigns. The Aware phase automates the security awareness framework, scheduling activities like SCORM Compliant Training modules and generating reports. In the Empower stage, we collaborate with Cyber Security teams to install the "Reporter Plug-In" on end-user machines, allowing them to report suspicious emails. Lastly, the Enforce phase focuses on automating compliance with corporate IT and IT security policies in collaboration with IT Security teams. Overall, PhishRod's approach integrates assessment, automation, user empowerment, and policy enforcement for a comprehensive cybersecurity awareness program.
- Cyber Skills Assessment via Survey
- Cyber Skills Assessment via Gamiﬁcation
- Development of Cyber Security Awareness Framework
- Automation of the Security Awareness Program
- Phishing Simulation as a Service
- Policy Compliance as a Service
- Customized Security Awareness Content Development
- Security Awareness Workshops
- Security Awareness Day
- Reduces the burden for internal teams by managing the entire security awareness process
- Allows sharing of real-time insights with detailed reports to help organizations take informed decisions
- Streamlines the delivery of cybersecurity awareness initiatives while enhancing employee engagement