Webinar CSF, 28th March - Phishrod
While organizations are still heavily dependent on technology controls for protection against cyberattacks, adversaries continue to find ways to infiltrate and steal confidential data by exploiting vulnerable end-user behavior through potent threat vectors like Phishing.
Even with state-of-the-art technology in place, the weakest link in IT security is still humans. That is why the need for a structured approach by developing an enterprise security awareness framework has become inevitable.
An Enterprise Security Awareness Framework helps create a cyber secure culture and empowers its workforce to contribute towards identifying and thwarting a cyberattack.
During this webinar, the participants will learn how to develop an enterprise security awareness framework along with the following agenda:
- Gap Analysis against cybersecurity awareness maturity model
- Conducting cyber skills survey assessments
- Determining end-user behavior using phishing simulation campaigns
- Automating security awareness program
- Automating policy compliance
- Automating phishing incident response program
- Co-relating phishing index, security awareness index, and policy compliance index
- Building an internal threat intelligence database
Webinar Duration: 1.5 hours
- Certificate of Participation
- Phishing Incident Response Playbook